The perfect garnish can make your dish stand out! Dark chocolate is the perfect topping for any dessert as it adds a touch of elegance and sophistication unmatched by any other food. This ingredient can be added to your favorite dish and will enhance the flavor in an instant. Brownies, cheesecake, ice cream – you name it. There are many ways that dark chocolate can be used as a garnish for food and drinks.
How to prepare the dessert:
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the smart whip care and safety guidelines for use.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl;
- Once combined, the combined mixture melts in the microwave or in a water bath at a temperature of 50°C;
- After the chocolate mixture has melted at the indicated temperature, temper the chocolate by placing 3/4 of the chocolate content on a marble table to 21°C;
- Add the remaining 1/4 of the chocolate contents to the bowl and stir until combined. Make sure the temperature is 30°C. If not, repeat the process;
- Pour the contents into the siphon and connect it to your Smartwhip and charge it up to 12 bar.
- Unplug your cream dispenser and shake it for 5-10 seconds for air diffusion.
- Immediately place the chocolate foam in metal molds and transfer to the blast chiller at -24°C. Liquid nitrogen can also be used to get faster results.
- After some time, remove the chocolate from the molds and break it into the desired amount of pieces.
Serve as a garnish with a dessert such as port infused tiramisu foam.
- Store the siphon and all necessary equipment in the oven at 30°C.
- Remember to wash your siphon nozzle after use as chocolate will harden.